ICALP 2019 Registration Information
General Terms and Conditions
All participants (including speakers) must register and are urged to do so before 09 June 2019, to benefit from the early registration fees. Travel and hotel accommodation costs are not included in the registration fee and are the responsibility of each participant.
The registration fees of:
- “ICALP 2019” include for all cases (regular or student participant): conference attendance (9-12.7.2019), lunches and refreshment breaks (9-12.7.2019), conference material, welcome reception (Tuesday 9.7.2019), cocktail party (Wednesday 10.7.2019), conference dinner (Thursday 11.7.2019), as well as an EATCS membership (see below).
- “ICALP 2019 Workshops (only)” include for all cases (regular or student participant): workshop attendance (8.7.2019), lunch and refreshment breaks (8.7.2019), and conference material.
- “ICALP 2019 & Workshops” covers ALL the above for all cases (regular or student participant).
Registration is carried out in three phases:
- First, you have to fill in and submit the registration form.
- Then, you proceed with the payment (credit card or bank transfer).
- Finally, a registration confirmation along with an invoice will be sent by email only when the payment has been received by the Organizing Committee. In case of bank transfer, the registration fee payment must be received within 5 working days from the date your registration form is submitted, otherwise your registration is considered invalid. In such a case, a registration invalidation email will be sent by the Organizing Committee and the entire registration process has to be repeated.
|Early (until 09.06.2019, 23:59 EEST )||Standard (until 30.06.2019, 23:59 EEST )||Late/On-Site (after 30.06.2019, 23:59 EEST )|
|ICALP only *||540||380||650||480||750||680|
|ICALP & Workshops *||600||440||700||540||800||740|
The “ICALP 2019” and “ICALP 2019 & Workshops” registration fees include 40 EUR for one year membership with EATCS (two years for students). The ICALP 2019 Organizing Committee will forward your data to the EATCS for administrative processing. The current benefits of an EATCS membership are listed at the EATCS Website.
The student status is reserved to undergraduate, postgraduate (master) and PhD students, only. The student status has to be proved by sending a scanned copy of either a certificate (in English or Greek) issued by the student's Departmental Secretariat, or a letter (in English or Greek) signed by the student's supervisor, to firstname.lastname@example.org. A scanned copy of a student card/ID is NOT accepted as a proof of student status. The student status proof has to be sent together with the registration. Students must possess the student status at the time ICALP 2019 takes place to be eligible for the student registration fee.
** Student status
It is possible to buy additional tickets (upon availability) at a price of 80 EUR each, which includes the welcome reception (Tuesday 9.7.2019), the cocktail party (Wednesday 10.7.2019), and the conference dinner (Thursday 11.7.2019). Additional tickets can be bought as part of your registration. Those who wish to buy them on site, they have to reserve them in advance by sending an email to email@example.com. The deadline for reservations is Monday 1 July 2019. After that date, availability of extra tickets cannot be guaranteed.
Extra ticket for accompanying person
Registration fees can be paid by one of the following methods.
- Credit Card (preferable payment method)
- Bank Transfer to the following account:
Account number: 229 54000232
Owner of the account: Research Committee of the University of Patras
Bank name: National Bank of Greece
Address: Omonia Square, 26224 Patras
SWIFT/BIC code: ETHNGRAA
IBAN: GR60 0110 2290 0000 2295 4000 232
Reason of payment (message to the account owner): ICALP Lastname Firstname
IMPORTANT REMARK. It is imperative that:
- The message in the "Reason of payment" must have the specific format: the prefix ICALP followed by your last name, followed by your first name. For instance, the message (reason of payment) for participant John Smith should be: ICALP SMITH JOHN.
- For international money transfers, please make sure that the transfer is free of charge for the beneficiary. In web-banking, this option is usually called 'OUR'.
- A copy of the bank transfer should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours after submitting the registration form.